This Latest Release Offers Maximum Performance, Flexibility and Scalability with Server Clustering and Other Enhancements for IBM Domino Users
North Billerica, MA (May 21, 2008) –Softlinx Inc. (www.softlinx.com), an IBM Advanced Partner and an industry leader in enterprise fax messaging, content management and electronic document delivery solutions announces the general availability of ReplixFax for Domino Release 7.1 which fully supports to run with Domino and Notes 8.
“This release illustrates our continued commitment to providing the “best of breed” integrated fax messaging solution to IBM Domino customers. We have always made it a priority to provide our ReplixFax for Domino customers with the most reliable and scalable fax messaging solutions available,” says Frank Woo, Softlinx’ Chief Operating Officer.
“Our current support of ReplixFax for Domino on both Windows and Linux platforms across the IBM eServer and Domino product line gives maximum flexibility to the IBM Domino customers when they upgrade their messaging infrastructure. We would like to maintain ReplixFax for Domino as their preferred fax messaging platform of choice for Domino.”
Summary of highlights of ReplixFax for Domino Release 7.1 include:
- Domino and Notes 8 support with “Ready for IBM Lotus” certification
- Server Cluster configuration support for high availability and enhanced performance
- Fax over IP (FoIP) support including software-only FoIP implementation
- Support of MySQL Enterprise Server version 5.0.56 for fax database management
- Improved fax admin navigation of web admin pages
- Improved performance to handle large fax volume bursts
- Support on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 platform
- Support for Replix Print2Fax for Lotus Notes on Windows Vista OS
- Certified with Microsoft Office 2007 documents conversion and Internet Explorer v.7.1
Softlinx provides reliable, scalable network fax server and software over a decade. ReplixFax for Domino, selected by IBM as their internal email/fax solution, has been already deployed in over 10 countries within IBM globally.
Softlinx is a premier provider of network fax and electronic document delivery solutions to major corporations worldwide. With its ReplixFax enterprise fax server, DocuRouter intelligent document delivery platform, Document Connector products, and Oracle ECM consulting services, Softlinx delivers fast, quantifiable return-on-investment (ROI) to its customers by improving business efficiencies and eliminating costs associated with manual inefficiencies of handling unstructured content. Founded in 1993, Softlinx, Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in North Billerica, MA. For more information, visit www.softlinx.com.
# # #
Softlinx and Replix are registered trademarks of Softlinx, Inc. IBM is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation and/or its affiliates. All other product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.