Replix® Enterprise Fax Servers
Fax over IP (FoIP) Fax Server Solutions for Corporate and Business Users
Softlinx Replix® Enterprise Fax Servers are built to serve the demanding business faxing needs for high volume production faxing and enterprise fax deployments with reliability, security and unmatched scalability available in the market today.
Benefits of Softlinx’ Enterprise Fax Servers
Fax Automation Made Simple
Seamlessly integrate electronic faxing into your electronic document workflow.
Fax Server Consolidation
Consolidate multiple, legacy fax servers into a centralized fax service platform.
Production Application Faxing
Automate high volume outbound faxing and incoming fax document workflow.
On-premise or Cloud Service
We offer both on-premise or outsourced solution for flexibility and ease of migration.
Compliance and Security
HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance for healthcare and financial services industries.
Productivity & Cost Savings
Reduce faxing expenses as much as 90% with improvement of staff productivity.
Key Features of Softlinx’ Enterprise Fax Servers
- Easily manage fax service via standard Web interface for server configuration, user administration, fax activity monitoring, tracking and generating reports.
- Centralized administration of the entire server system including local and remote gateways and multiple user groups.
- Tiered user management to support individual users and groups for flexible options and preference settings.
- Upgrade and configuration changes on the fly without the system shutdown or service disruptions.
- Offers easy to use end user faxing utilities for Email2Fax, Print2Fax and Web2Fax. Any MFPs can be used to submit paper-based fax jobs.
- Offers broadcast faxing to automatically fax a single document to business groups or a distribution list for maximum efficiency
- Shipped with bundled SMTP mail-to-fax gateway.
- Microsoft Outlook Fax Add-in and IBM Lotus Notes FaxMemo template are provided with native address book integration to support Outlook and Notes email users.
- Integrated with LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory and IBM Lotus Domino Address Book
- Automatic retransmission of failed fax pages from the failure page to save time and costs
- Flexible fax scheduling options for delayed sending
- Fax status notification by email with a copy of the fax file
- Fax Back Confirmation to send a confirmation fax back to the sender
- Ideally suited for legacy fax server consolidation to centralize enterprise wide fax service.
- Guarantees uninterrupted, high-performance fax service through Server Virtualization and Server Clustering features.
- Multi-tiered, distributed system architecture enables enterprise wide fax service deployment across global locations with local call termination while maintaining centralized control and administration.
- Incoming faxes can be delivered as a PDF or TIF attachment or a secure document link to one or multiple email addresses
- Incoming faxes can be delivered to shared network folders for automated filing of sent and received faxes into folders.
- Barcode or OCR recognition of fax coverpage index metadata for workflow automation.
- Using comprehensive Web Service Fax API, any business application can be easily fax-enabled to send and receive faxes without any manual effort.
- Developer Portal is available to expedite API integration efforts, which offers full documentation, sample code and test fax server access for API development.
- Simple script based folder faxing can automate outbound faxing using ReplixFax Windows service utility.
- High accuracy reporting capability generates detailed logging and fax usage reports to monitor costs, track billing and maintain accurate accounting records
- Ability to set logging levels and trace low level system activities for faster troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Automated Fax Archiving for Compliance: Built-in features enable fax documents to be automatically captured, indexed and stored for fast search and retrieval, ensuring greater security, less risk and reduced liability
- Customized Usage Reports: Generate fax usage reports to monitor costs and minimize resources
- Experienced support engineers and technical support staff from Softlinx
- All software updates and fixes are included with annual support agreements