Developer Sign Up
Fully-Featured SOAP and REST Fax APIs and Integration Toolkits
What Is a Fax API?
An application programming interface (API) is a blueprint for integrating software programs and components to work together. A fax API allows you to send and receive faxes through other software applications to streamline processes and boost productivity.
How Does Our Cloud Fax API Simplify Your Faxing?
With cloud fax API services, you send your information digitally rather than through traditional analog lines. Softlinx offers comprehensive cloud fax APIs that integrate with many existing back-end software applications for maximum versatility. Users can send and receive faxes directly from their primary applications without the need to launch a separate fax application. You can configure the cloud fax APIs as a customized solution for your needs.
ReplixFax API Simplifies High Volume Faxing
For businesses with high-volume application faxing needs, the ReplixFax API is an ideal tool to fax-enable your application to reduce your costs, ensure your faxing is secure and reliable, and simplify your fax infrastructure.
The ReplixFax API development toolkit comes with Web Service Fax APIs with online documentation, sample code and tutorials along with access to our dedicated technical support and a test fax server to help your team expedite the API integration process.
Comprehensive API Features and Functions
ReplixFax API is available in both SOAP based and REST APIs, and supports the following functions:
- Managing server configuration and authentication
- Managing users and departments
- Managing sending and receiving faxes
- Managing fax metadata, cover pages and fax contents
- Querying fax status for inbound and outbound faxes
- Managing phonebooks
What Are the Benefits of Our Cloud Faxing API?
Softlinx cloud faxing via an API offers many advantages. You can:
- Save time: Eliminate the time spent faxing manually while keeping data private. With cloud faxing, your employees can send and receive directly from their work stations, reducing the time it takes to complete vital tasks.
- Boost your bottom line: Lower equipment and supply costs by using technology to communicate effectively. Cloud faxing APIs require no older technology that adds to your overhead expenses. IT service providers can enhance their amenities by offering ReplixFax secure cloud faxing to their clients.
- Stay compliant: Protect your reputation and your data with secure cloud faxing that adheres to guidelines for heavily regulated industries like health care, insurance and financial services. Create a permanent record for audits with the ability to track sends, receives, accesses and deletions.
- Communicate with data privacy confidence when it matters most: Take advantage of our secure technology allowing users to stay productive from alternate locations, such as a patient’s hospital room or a remote employee’s home office.
- Integrate easily: Add functionality to various software applications quickly. Development is a breeze with the ReplixFax cloud fax API, and the easy-to-use interface provides a seamless transition.
- Maintain scalability: Grow with your business by adding users as needed under enterprise solutions with flexible pricing structures.
Why Should You Choose Softlinx Cloud Fax API?
The benefits of working with the experts at Softlinx include:
- Market-leading technical support: Our U.S.-based technical support team is available 24/7 to troubleshoot, guide developers and provide end-user fax assistance as needed.
- World-class customer service: At Softlinx, we dedicate ourselves to a singular focus — helping businesses succeed by automating and streamlining fax document workflows. We’ll work with you to achieve your goals.
- Security and reliability: Softlinx offers enhanced security features like two factor user authentication and data encryption to protect your information privacy. We also provide service-level agreements (SLAs) for guaranteed uptime to keep your operations going. The Softlinx data operations center has a sister disaster recovery site with real-time duplication capability to ensure business continuity.
- Experienced regulatory compliance: Our cloud fax API adheres to guidelines and creates records for regulatory compliance across a spectrum of industries. The ReplixFax solution is 100% compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and PCI DSS, making it an ideal choice for those in the health care field or financial services.
Cloud Fax API Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most common questions about cloud fax API.
Do I Need a Fax API?
Businesses within many industries rely on faxes to transmit vital information throughout the day. If your organization needs a secure, reliable method for sharing data and creating a permanent record of communications, the ReplixFax API is an ideal solution.
Do I Need a Fax Machine With an API?
Fax APIs rely on secure digital transmission instead of older technology like a fax machine and analog lines. No physical equipment or dedicated server infrastructure is required for an API based faxing. A secure internet connection to the cloud is all your organization needs.
Is Our API HIPAA-Compliant?
Yes, Softlinx cloud faxing services are 100% compliant with HIPAA. We use advanced 256-bit encryption and authentication procedures to protect privacy. Easily route patient charts and medical reports directly from your electronic health records (EHR) applications. ReplixFax maintains relevant data on inquiries, initiations, deletions and transmissions to facilitate your auditing processes as well.
What Can Connect to a Fax API?
The ReplixFax API offers functionality for integrating with popular and proprietary back-end software alike. Choose from SOAP-based or REST APIs to connect applications like EHR and legacy business systems.
Get a Demo for Our Cloud Fax API
The Softlinx ReplixFax API provides an unparalleled alternative for productive, private and cost-effective cloud faxing. Our team of subject matter experts has assisted businesses of all sizes in streamlining their processes with enhanced security and reduced fees for over 20 years. Take advantage of pay-as-you-go, flexible pricing to bring more value to clients and business operations.
Ready to experience what being part of the Softlinx family is like? Get in touch to schedule your demo today.