Enterprise Cloud Faxing Services
Enterprise cloud fax solutions have numerous advantages over traditional methods of faxing documents using either manual fax machines or on-premise fax servers. Manual fax machines are inefficient, unreliable and may expose your business to regulatory compliance risks. On-premise fax servers require upfront capital investment to purchase the fax server, and recurring system maintenance costs and monthly fax telephone line charges, not to mention your IT staff’s time to manage the fax server and internal IT infrastructure.
Softlinx’ ReplixFax Enterprise Cloud Fax Service offers compelling benefits for any enterprise to move their business online faxing to the Cloud. By providing easy to use end-user faxing tools with no IT infrastructure to manage and integration toolkits to fax-enable any business application with secure and reliable online faxing, Softlinx Enterprise Cloud Fax Service makes faxing simple and trouble free for both business users and IT staff. Softlinx Enterprise Cloud Fax Service is hosted in a secure data center with SSAE-16 audited environment and fully supports HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant fax services for healthcare and financial service enterprises.
Key Features and Benefits of Softlinx ReplixFax Enterprise Cloud Fax Service
Simple, Easy to Use End User Faxing and Service Administration
- Easy to use faxing methods using Email, Print to Fax or Web – Softlinx ReplixFax Cloud Fax Service offers a full suite of easy to use online faxing tools. You can send and receive faxes using your Email, ReplixFax Printer Driver from within any Windows application, or simply any Web interface on your PC or mobile devices. Softlinx Cloud Fax Service is easy to learn with simple and intuitive user interface so that you may start secure online faxing with no delay.
- Self-service fax administration via Web portal with full privilege – Softlinx ReplixFax Cloud Fax Service offers a Web portal for you to conveniently manage all user related fax administration tasks while Softlinx takes care of all system related faxing administration tasks such as hosting online fax service platform and provisioning network carrier services. You have a full control of managing user accounts and departments, server option settings for retries and notifications, searching faxes by criteria, extensive reporting on fax usage, custom cover pages, and fax number request.
- Manage high volume faxing easily with no delay or busy signal – With cloud fax solutions, documents can be sent in volumes with just a few simple clicks. Whether you wish to send a bunch of documents at once to a single recipient, a single document to hundreds of people or volumes of documents to a lengthy list of contacts, it can all be done with ease using Softlinx Cloud Fax. Similarly incoming faxes will not fail due to busy signal unlike manual fax or on-premise fax server with limited fax lines.
Powerful Application Faxing and Streamlined Fax Document Workflow Automation
- Comprehensive cloud fax APIs for secure application faxing – Softlinx Enterprise Cloud Fax Service can be integrated into your existing business applications using rich set of Softlinx ReplixFax Cloud Fax APIs and out-of-the-box integration toolkits. Both SOAP and REST fax APIs are supported with sample code and tutorials to offer you maximum flexibility and features.
- Out-of-the-box fax automation tools to integrate directly to your business document workflow – Softlinx Enterprise Cloud Fax Service offers folder-based, outbound faxing automation that allows you to submit fax jobs electronically from your business applications or pre-existing document server to Softlinx Cloud Fax Service without having to go through fax API integration efforts. You can also electronically file inbound or outbound faxes, pass fax metadata or print a hard copy of incoming fax, all using Softlinx Cloud Fax out-of-the-box tools.
Secure, Reliable and Compliant Fax Service You Can Depend On
- HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant, secure fax service – Softlinx Enterprise Cloud Fax Service supports security and privacy standards dictated by industry and government regulations. When documents are sent and received through HIPAA and PCI DSS compliant Enterprise Cloud Fax Service, the information is kept entirely secure while at rest in the cloud and being in transmission. Hosted in a secure data center with SSAE-16 audit certification and utilizing AES-256 bit encryption, virus scanning and encrypted transmission, Softlinx Cloud Fax Service ensures private and confidential information is handled in a right manner. The documents will only go to the intended individual or group of recipients. You don’t have to worry about sensitive data leaking to unauthorized parties or being accessed by hackers.
- Highest uptime and reliability compared to traditional faxing – With traditional faxing methods, the service availability are affected by many factors such as fax line problems, limited channel capacity or failure of fax device or fax server systems. Enterprise cloud fax service offers more reliable and higher degree of service availability owing to robust cloud hosting infrastructure, redundancy of network connectivity and capacity to ensure continued, hassle-free service availability. Softlinx Cloud Fax Service based on virtualized service platform and redundant network configuration offers minimum service disruption and unlimited scalability to provision extra processing capacity on demand and warrants 99.9 percent service availability and Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Multiple network carriers to maximize call completion success rate – Softlinx Enterprise Cloud Fax Service ensures highest call success rate by utilizing its network connections to multiple carriers. No single carrier network failure would bring down your cloud faxing jobs to deliver important and time sensitive business documents to your customers.
24×7 Customer Support and Real-time Performance Monitoring
- S. based dedicated technical support to keep your business running – Softlinx Cloud Fax support team is U.S. based with extensive knowledge of electronic fax technology to provide 24×7 technical support via email, phone and Web conferencing. Carrying over 20 years of enterprise fax solution vendor heritage, Softlinx Cloud Fax solution is built on a proven vendor credentials with its customers around the globe.
- Real-time service performance monitoring – Softlinx Cloud Fax support team monitors its cloud fax service performance in real-time to make sure that each and every component of the service infrastructure is working with no error. Instant notifications to Softlinx Cloud Fax support team upon any trouble detection leads to fast troubleshooting and prompt resolution of any fax issues to ensure maximum uptime and service availability.
Migration to Softlinx Cloud Fax Service is Easy with Minimal Efforts
- Same day service provisioning – Softlinx Cloud Fax support team can set up your virtual cloud fax server on the same day so that your business may continue with no delay. Moving from manual fax machines or internal fax servers to Softlinx Cloud Fax Service has never been easier with minimal learning curve and training needs for your users.
- Keep your existing fax number with no risk – Softlinx Cloud Fax Service can provide a new local or toll-free fax numbers, or port your fax number if you want to keep your existing number. Either way you can always take the number with you in any circumstance you decide to change to a different service vendor.
- Affordable and flexible service plans to save your faxing costs – Softlinx Cloud Fax Service offers monthly or annual subscriptions with competitive, flexible volume faxing plans. When you use an online fax service, the overall costs could be far lower than what you’d have paid with a landline fax service. Contact Softlinx now to schedule a Live Demo or request a Quote.
Cloud Fax Solutions for Businesses from Softlinx
With online corporate fax solutions, the process of faxing documents can be consolidated across a company network. Whereas 25 years ago the faxing process might have involved long hours and lines at a fax machine, today handling sent and received faxes can be done with just a few simple clicks or totally unattended manner with efficiency and reliability.
At many health care service organizations, universities, IT firms and financial institutions, the security of documents is crucial. Enterprise Cloud Fax solutions can offer far more protection than old–fashioned faxing methods with unsurpassed reliability and immediate cost savings.
For more than two decades, Softlinx has been at the forefront of developing solutions for organizations across the healthcare and financial services industries. To learn how your business can benefit from Softlinx Enterprise Cloud Fax Services, contact us today.