—100 % Solaris based fax server solution offers reliability and cost savings—
WESTFORD, Mass.—January 5, 2005—Softlinx, Inc., the leader in enterprise fax messaging and integrated document management solutions, today announced the availability of a “Single Server Fax Solution” running on Solaris 8 through 10. Retaining all of the enterprise features of the original ReplixFax for UNIX product, ReplixFax for Solaris provides a one hundred percent Solaris solution without requiring a separate Windows server to run the fax modem gateway software. ReplixFax for Solaris offers powerful, Internet/intranet fax messaging capabilities ensuring seamless interoperability with any application over the corporate network, including SAP and other major CRM packages.
ReplixFax for Solaris “Single Server Fax Solution” features:
• High Scalability and High Performance – Flexible architecture allows for incremental addition of clients and modem gateways in a single server, with the capacity for unlimited users.
• Ease of Administration – With a full set of central administration screens, administrators can check the status of all faxes in queue, manage and control user accounts and server configurations.
• Seamless E-mail and Groupware Integration – Supports Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Netscape, Eudora and any SMTP mail to for e-mail to fax and delivery confirmation via e-mail.
• Flexible Server Based Conversion – Supports server based rendering of varies file types including PDF, PostScript and Microsoft Office documents.
• Least Cost Routing – With ReplixFax Least Cost Routing, you can save time and money by routing a fax via a Replix modem gateway or any SIP compliance gateway closest to the final fax destination.
• ReplixFax JAVA API Toolkit – Offers true platform independence by providing application developers with the Java classes required for fax-enabling their business applications.
“The ability to run an enterprise scale fax solution on all Sun Solaris platform without requiring any Windows components demonstrates our commitment and continued support to our Solaris customers” says, Patrick Kelly, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Softlinx, “The Sun Solaris platform with its unsurpassed reliability, security and flexibility is the fax server of choice for many Fortune 500 financial institutions such as Edward Jones and State Street to handle mission critical fax requirements”
Softlinx is a premier provider of Internet and Intranet fax messaging and e-document delivery solutions for major corporations worldwide. With its Replix family of products, Softlinx provides customers with best-of-breed fax communication solutions. Founded in 1993, Softlinx, Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in Westford, MA and can be reached at (978) 392-0001 or http://www.Softlinx.com.
Softlinx Press Contact:
Helen Kim, Softlinx, Inc.