Softlinx is seeking alliances and partnerships with key technology providers, resellers, and solution integrators in geographical, industry, or application areas that complement Softlinx products and sales efforts.
- Systems Integrators—Professional services companies that design, recommend, and implement complete solutions for enterprise customers
- Resellers and VARs—Companies that resell Softlinx products, either on a stand-alone basis or as part of a broader solution
- Independent Software Vendors—Companies that integrate Softlinx products as part of their broader solution offering to their customers
- Technology Vendors—Companies that provide systems and component hardware that complement Softlinx products to extend our offerings to customers
Channel Partner Benefits
Softlinx’ Channel Partner Program makes it easy for our partners to work with us and offer the following valuable benefits:
- Business Development—Sales leads, revenue objectives, joint customer calls, joint solution development
- Software Developer Kit (SDK)—API, documentation, sample code and reference implementations
- Demo System—Demo system license and discount on hardware purchases
- Sales Training—Product overview, pricing, presentations, collateral, white papers, and FAQ’s
- Technical Training—Implementation work-through, documentation, certification, SDK, and technical literature
- Marketing and Collaterals—Solution brochure, reciprocal Web site presence, joint press releases, co-sponsored seminars
- Professional Services and Support—Discount on Softlinx services and support
If you are interested in partnering with Softlinx, please contact Softlinx sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.